Thursday, December 6, 2012

Plane Trip to England

fly propeller clipart graphics
Today, I am on a plane going to England. I boarded and much to my dismay discovered that I would be sitting next to a cranky young woman in her 30's. All she wanted was to talk about how she had to fly to England to do the work that she absolutely hated, blah blah blah. I got sick and tired of hearing it after while. I almost blurted out, "WELL IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE JOB, WHY THE HECK DID YOU TAKE IT!?" The only times I got peace and quiet was when the food cart came around with milk and cookies and when she FINALLY fell asleep.

Soon, I was high up in the air and all I felt like doing was hurling. I hate heights, and just to make it worse, all I could see below me was water. I ended up going to the bathroom to barf once. I don't think it was seeing the water and all the height that made me barf though. I think they gave me old milk with my cookies. Speaking of food, I discovered that when lunchtime came, I couldn't reach my lunch! I was so annoyed. I ended up buying some more cookie packets to eat to hold me over.
Soon enough, my grumpy seatmate woke up. She seemed to be in a bit of a better mood. She didn't groan about her job as much, but she seemed to disagree with everything I said and didn't want to make friendly conversation. I even tried giving her a leftover cookie I had. She just snatched it out of my hand grumpily and didn't say thank you. Last of all, I asked her name. She just stared at me harshly and said, "None of your business." Talk about mean!

Finally, my flight was over. I was relieved to be off that stupid plane and away from that cranky woman. However, my pain wasn't over yet... because to my absolute horror, she was my next door neighbor at my hotel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment