Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boston- My last day

Today is really and truly my last post. As I walked into my apartment in Boston, I thought about the amazing places I had been and how much I had learned. It had been a wonderful trip. But I was ready to settle back with my life now. Maybe I could get a pet now that I was done traveling. Or maybe I would continue traveling on my own... I don't know.

Note From The Blog Creator and Writer-

I have had a great time blogging on this blog, and I am sad to be done with it. I have learned so many things about many places in the world. I'd like to thank my Dad for giving me this assignment in the first place, to teach me my geography. I learned so much, thank you. Thanks to my readers (if I have any.). With this said, I am going to close my 80 days blog. Please return in the future for information on places all over the world!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cool! http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete