Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Nairobi, Kenya

Well, I ended up taking an airplane and flying to Nairobi, Kenya. At least I GOT there. I settled into a small hotel with tiny rooms, and since I hate being cramped, I decided to look around for some cool attractions. I went online and searched TripAdvisor, and found the perfect attraction for myself. THE GIRAFFE CENTER!!!! For those of you who don't know, the giraffe is one of my favorite animals.

Giraffe CentreI decided that my mind was made up, I was definitely going there. I was very excited when I found out that I was allowed to feed the giraffes too! A lot of schools were there on field trips. While I spent an hour feeding one of the giraffes, and enjoyed that, I did not like the fact that there was so much noise and so many people pushing others out of the way. 

The Giraffe Center was also a very small place, so I did not think it was very much worth the high fee to get in. Because of the bad quality, I decided I was not going to spend a single penny on food there. I did get a plush giraffe for a souvenir though. I ended up going to a McDonald's to eat food after the giraffe center.  

To finish up my stay in Nairobi, I went on a safari through Nairobi National Park. I drove my own rented car through the jungle, and ended up seeing tons of Wild African Animals. It started to get dark halfway through my safari, so I left and went back to my hotel. All in all, I had a wonderful stay in Nairobi.

No comments:

Post a Comment