Friday, December 21, 2012

Driving Back to Boston

I landed at the Manchester airport, where my car was waiting for me. I grabbed the keys and settled back. My trip around the world was great. I thought about all the amazing things I had seen and learned, and all the interesting places I had been. I just can't believe it went so fast. It seemed like just yesterday that I was leaving Boston for the first time, and going out into the world to search for new things...

But hey, maybe now that I am going back I can get a pet, and settle down with my life... Or maybe I will continue traveling on my own... I don't know. I am sad to say that this is going to be the last post on my blog though.

 My sister is already back from her trip, and I am now back from mine. Goodbye, Eighty Days Blog. You have served me well and taught me a lot about the world. Thank you Dad for giving me this assignment, I have had a lot of fun with it.

Goodbye.



No comments:

Post a Comment