Friday, December 7, 2012

London, England

I got off the plane and was in London. I was worn out from my flight, so I slept in that night. I got up and it was already 10:00. I got a late breakfast at the hotel's small buffet, and then went out for a walk. I stopped to ask someone for directions for somewhere with wifi, and I couldn't understand him! It was so hard to understand anyone over there. Finally, I found some people visiting from the United States, and hung around with them for awhile.

I decided to go to the Natural History Museum, mainly because online I had read that they have a 40,000,000 year old spider. UGH! That thing was ugly. It looks like it never got to finish it's lunch... or whatever the heck it was eating...

I looked around further, and decided that the best exhibit in the whole place had to be the giant Brontosaurus skeleton in the main hall when you first walk in. The spider was a bit of a disappointment- all it did was make me lose my appetite for lunch.

Finally, it started to get dark. I was not used to the new time schedule, and I decided to get back to my hotel. I found a little bakery to grab some food at, and then went home and fell sound asleep. I woke up at 12:00 from a nightmare about spiders though... 

No comments:

Post a Comment